Tuesday, February 12, 2019

5 Finished Table Runners

These are 5 Swedish weaving table runners I just finished.  I did the weaving at home in Canada and then brought them down here to Florida to finish the edge and fringe.  I also list them on Ebay when I'm in the States and sell them at our park's craft sale.

Unfortunately, I neglected to make note of the patterns and yarn colors used.  I'll try to remember to do that for next year.



It's been very sad to not be able to buy some of the colored monk's cloth any more but I'm lucky to have a fairly large stash at home.  But working on white and beige fabric still produces some awfully pretty items, too.

Just a side note:  When did thread become so expensive?  I just bought a regular sized spool that cost me $6 U.S.  I didn't question it because I needed it for the turquoise runners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment