Friday, November 21, 2014

Lisa's Afghan




The first two photos are of the afghan I made for my friend, Lisa.  She just bought her first house and her favorite colors (requested) are grey and pink so I used 2 shades of grey, a medium pink and a burgundy to kind of spice it up.  The monks cloth is white.

The last two photos are of a table runner I added to the stock I took to the craft show on Saturday and it was one that was sold.  It's ecru with the pattern done in 2 shades of green.  I had a lot of people request more Christmas colors than I took with me so I'll have to make some runners with reds or greens for next years sale.

When it comes to table runners, I realize I'll have to forget about my penchant for bright, mixed colors because people seem to want a more subdued runner to blend in with their own room colors.  I just might settle for using only white or ecru cloth, too.

4 comments:

  1. Love your afgan! What pattern is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne: I'm sorry but I can't seem to find it in my assortment of patterns. I will have to remember to put the pattern name in with each photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment je fais pour avoir le patron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, can we buy the patterns and the monk materiel.

    ReplyDelete