Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Selling...I Hope!

I'm taking these 4 table runners and 1 small tablecloth to Decor On A Dime, a consignment store here.  I'd thought at first to take only used pieces but I have very few of them so I'm taking new pieces.  It will be interesting to see if they sell.

I'll also be selling at 2 craft shows this fall and winter since I'm not going to Florida until after Christmas.  This isn't a big income maker for me but it helps to sell a few so I can create more of them.  It's the creation I enjoy.

Update:  Unfortunately, this didn't work out.  The store would have had to put a list price on the items way too high in order to cover their costs so I'll just stick to selling them at the craft shows.  I do love this store, though, and will continue to shop there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment