Saturday, April 13, 2019

Home Again

Well, I'm back home from my winter in Florida and I've brought a whole pile of monk's cloth with me...only white and beige.  It's really sad that we can't get the colors any more but, hopefully, that will change in the future.  I still have lots of colors in my stash but none of the red I so dearly wanted to purchase.

I haven't had a good winter because I was sick or just a bit unwell the whole time.  I think it started with a sinus infection and then became complicated with bronchitis.  I didn't see a doctor in Florida because I don't like the ones my insurance company has sent me to in the past.  Also, my daughter in Tampa is a nurse/practitioner so I sort of left it to her to treat me.  I was terribly sick the week before I flew home and was on 2 antibiotics which helped start the healing process and I've felt better each day since I got home.

Normally I start my spring housecleaning first and then, when it's finished, I start some Swedish weaving but this year I've just rested.  Those things can wait until I'm feeling much better.  Life takes many twists and turns and this is just one of them but it will be a happy time for me when my apartment is cleaned and I've got a new Swedish weaving project in my hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment