Tuesday, April 30, 2019

3 Table Runners



These are 3 table runners I made when I was in Florida, brought home and did the finishing stitching.  The top one (actually done here) started out being copied from Christine Allan's "Lover's Lane but, as usual, I put my own spin on it

The second and third ones are actually done on beige monk's cloth but somehow look greenish in the photos.  Both are much more vivid in coloring than the photo shows, also.

The second one, as much as I can recall, started out slightly by following some pattern (it was a while ago so I don't remember which one) but I changed it around a lot.

The third one started out following Christine Allan's "Stepping Stones" but I altered it to suit myself.

I've mentioned how I don't have much talent in creating my own patterns but I do love altering existing patterns.  It makes the finished project totally unique.

Because the 2 table runners were worked on a few months ago, I don't have the name of the yarns I used...I'll do better with my descriptions while I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment