Thursday, June 4, 2020

Swedish Weaving Table Runner on Sage Green


I love these colors together but they don't sell well.  Regardless, if they don't sell, I can gift them.

This is sage green monk's cloth and the pattern is Christine Allan's "Fall Melody".  I only used the border of the pattern, though.  The yarn is Caron's Simply Soft in Pumpkin and Sunshine.  Even if you know the project you're working on probably won't sell, it's still a joy to the eye when it's something you like personally.

I use a lot of Christine Allan's patterns because they appeal to me but I also have many others I use over and over also.  It's fun for me to re-use a pattern and give it a new twist which makes it unique.  I have created a few patterns of my own but I simply don't have the talent to create anything intricate the way Christine does.

Well, on to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment