Sunday, October 8, 2017

Last Christmas Table Runner


This is my final Christmas table runner this year.  The monk's cloth is a deep beautiful red and the yarn is really a gorgeous green with a silver thread through it... Bernat's Happy Holidays.  My photography skills are terrible but it could have something to do with the dark overcast sky this morning.

The pattern is part of Pinon Pine from Avery Hill's "Swedish Weaving for Monk's Cloth"...this pattern book is the first of her 4 or 5.

This happens to be the last of my red monk's cloth so I'll probably make next year's Christmas table runners on white monk's cloth.  That will be pretty also.  I still have a large stock of colored monk's cloth to go through so I'm not sure I want to buy any more right now.

The craft show I'll be selling my wares at is on Saturday, October 26th at the Ancaster Senior Achievement Center, 622 Alberton Rd. S in Alberton, Ontario.  All table runners will be $20 so you can see I don't charge for my time.  I love Swedish weaving and will continue to create as long as I'm able!


No comments:

Post a Comment