Friday, October 27, 2017

Craft Sale

I don't know how many of the blog followers are from the Hamilton/Ancaster area but I just wanted to remind everyone that I'll be at the craft show tomorrow selling some of my Swedish weaving pieces...I'll probably be the only one with Swedish weaving.

The bazaar and craft sale is Saturday, October 28th from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M. and it's at the Ancaster Achievement Centre, 622 Alberton Rd. S., Alberton, Ontario, (just outside Ancaster).

I was there last year for the first time and there was a beautiful selection of items, some handcrafted.  I'll be selling Swedish weaving pieces (afghans, table runners, place mats), and costume jewelry.  The costume jewelry will be priced at $3-5.

A lady stopped by last year very interested in learning how to do Swedish weaving and I'm hoping more will be there who are interested.  It's such a beautiful craft and one that has been slow growing in Canada due to the cost of materials here but interest is certainly growing.

If you read my blog and are able to come by our table to chat, I'd love to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment