Sunday, November 19, 2017

What Sold

I took many Swedish weaving afghans, table runners, and lap afghans to the craft show but, even though people admired them, they weren't prepared to pay the price of anything but the Christmas runners.  That taught me to only make Christmas table runners next year.  Also, the first Christmas runner to be sold was the red on red.  Unfortunately, I have no red fabric left and probably won't buy more now but I do have lots of white.  Sparkly yarns in red and green do look lovely on the white fabric.  I also have ecru fabric and will make a few runners with that, too.

I brought some of the other runners I made to sell on Ebay but haven't had great luck with that.  It's interesting to note how many people at the craft sale in Canada knew about Swedish weaving so it's popularity is spreading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment