Friday, December 1, 2017

Bought Remnants

One of my friends from the park here in Florida decided she'd accumulated too many monk's cloth remnants.  Like me, she bought as many as she could when they were more plentiful and available at Walmart.  Unlike me, she managed to buy a lot of different colors...even one lovely piece of red!  Also, unlike me, she decided to sell what she has in an effort to downsize her craft supplies.  I bought them all from her because I couldn't resist, especially since she only wanted what she'd paid for them.  I think I now have enough monk's cloth to last me a few lifetimes.

I've already notified Faye and Donna that they will inherit it all if they survive me.

Hard core crafters will understand this completely.  We know value, price, and availability.  When product is scarce and expensive we can't walk away from a good deal.  That said, I make no apologies for adding to my collection of monk's cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment