Thursday, March 8, 2018

Dee's Lap Afghan Finished!




I absolutely love this afghan!  I started out with the "Cascade" pattern but altered it to create a one-of-a kind.  Then I saw on Facebook that someone had thought to do the fringe just a bit different and I loved the look of that...so I did my own version.  

I used white monk's cloth with Simply Soft yarn in pumpkin and bone.  Because I used only the 2 colors, I had to cut the afghan a bit short at the end but no-one will notice if we don't tell them.  LOL!

I'm sick as a dog today with a terrible cough that sounds like bronchitis...I hope it isn't.  My friend, Lynn, took her sewing machine over to the clubhouse so I could hem the afghan so I dragged myself over, keeping my distance from every other living soul, and finished the hems.  I'm glad it's done but I really enjoyed working on it.  Dee is a wonderful friend who does so much for everyone else and this is my little gift to her.

Now to bed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment