Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Lots of Beige



The first table runner is called "Wheat Fields" and comes from the booklet, "Learn To Make Monk's Cloth Afghans".  I used the "I Love This Yarn" in ivory with an intertwined gold thread on beige monk's cloth.    I like tone on tone table runners because they just have an elegant look for me.

I'm sorry but I don't know the name of the pattern on the second one but I did use "I Love This Yarn" in wild carnation. You can't really tell by the photo but the yarn is 4 different colors twisted into one strand and makes a really nice effect.  I really do love this particular one. 

Just a note:  The reason why I don't know the pattern name is because I usually make 3-4 table runners before doing the final hemming/fringe and occasionally I neglect to make note of the pattern before moving on to the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment