Sunday, April 15, 2018

"Cascade" Swedish Weaving Table Runner



Of course I altered this pattern to suit myself but it started out much like "Cascade"...sorry, can't find the booklet this came in right now.

It is 16" x 46" and the monk's cloth is a peachy/salmon color.  I used Bernat Satin yarn in a variegated "Rose Garden".  I love the look of this yarn and I love working with it!

Another story here...when I initially did the weaving I planned to do only what you see on the border but, when I got home, I decided it could also use the 2 narrow rows also.

One of my favorite colors of monk's cloth is this one but I have to say that it's not a good seller, at least not for me.  I don't worry about things like that, though, because I give away what I don't sell.  

I've now completed all the table runners I started in Florida and will get moving with some Christmas themed ones.  Most of the yarn I brought home with me is sparkly.  


No comments:

Post a Comment