Thursday, April 12, 2018

Precious Gem Table Runner




This is a table runner where I used the Precious Gem pattern from the tried and true Diamond booklet.  It's sad that this booklet is now out of print but used ones can still be found on Ebay.

Again, the monk's cloth looks white in my photo but it is ecru.  The yarn is Red Heart variegated "Monet".  I've used the pattern and yarn more times than I can remember because they are both lovely.  I played around a bit with the fringe as I usually do.

2 comments:

  1. You can actually purchase it online for download
    That’s what I did

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not very computer literate but I'm glad there is a way for new weavers to acquire that booklet. In my estimation, it's the very best for the price (the original price!).

      Delete