Tuesday, May 21, 2019

2 More Runners Done With Greys




These are the other 2 table runners I made using the Caron's Simply Soft Party yarns in platinum sparkle and silver sparkle.  The top one is Avery Hill's "Field of Violets" with the border slightly altered and the bottom one is Avery Hill's "Fire and Ice".  I have done the Fire and Ice pattern before but always felt it should be done with red yarns.  Now I really like the silver and grey.

The fabric for both is white monk's cloth but seems to appear bluish in the photo.

I've very much enjoyed making these 3 table runners and plan to make a few more using the same yarns.  The Field of Violets looks the best so I might use that pattern again but with colors.  I like to brag that all of the table runners I make are unique in their own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment