Wednesday, May 30, 2018

New Christmas Table Runner



The runner is from the booklet "Monk's Cloth Afghans for Christmas" and called "Snowy Sparkles" and I, of course, changed the little border a bit.  It's fun to put your own stamp on your work.  I used the Caron's "Simply Soft Party" yarn in royal and silver grey...I've used the white with the silver grey and they also go well together.  

I had added some of the grey to the fringe along the length but decided it looked better without it so I took it off.




I had posted the photo of another table runner but mistakenly credited the design to the wrong person.  I was actually threatened with a lawsuit for my innocent mistake!  My apology was thrown back in my face so I won't be using any of her patterns any more.  Let's face it, we're all human and make mistakes but I shouldn't have to take verbal abuse when it was an honest mistake on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment