Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I'm Starting To Like It


I'm actually starting to like how this afghan is turning out...still mad at myself for having to join 2 pieces of yarn, though.

The first picture shows how I tried using white yarn for one of the patterns but realized that yellow would be better and that's what I'm going with.  I'll have to remove the white, though.  I've wasted a whole lot of time and yarn on this afghan!

Turquoise is my favorite color and what I had wanted for this piece was a unique and southwestern color choice and that's what I'm apparently getting now.  It's been a long road for this little afghan but I know it will be beautiful when I finish it.  I've never posted so many updates for a project before but I thought it necessary for this one because it was a failure made right...or as right as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment