Friday, September 29, 2017

Another Christmas Runner



One more Christmas table runner ready for the craft show next month.  The red fabric shows best in the first photo but I couldn't get a good photo of the yarn colors in the pattern so I've added a photo of the yarns I used.  One is a soft gold (lost the wrapper but I'm sure it's Simply Soft) and the green is Simply Soft's chartreuse.

The pattern is part of the "Christmas Stars" from Monk's Cloth Afghans for Christmas.  I did this one before and like it a lot.  Of course, I twist it around somewhat  such as adding the green into the loops.  I used the soft gold to create the basic pattern.

Today I went out to buy some interesting Christmas yarn to use on the next Christmas afghan and will post all the info when it's done.


No comments:

Post a Comment